Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Techno-functional developer with a strong background in PowerApp, PowerBI and Dynamics 365 CE/CRM development. On a remote basis.
You will be a key technical pillar to our clients’ projects. This role is initially internal to spearhead our internal projects with the goal of growing into a client facing solution architecture in the future. You will require the ability to understand and transition functional concepts into technical solutions using Power Apps and/or Dynamics 365 CE and be comfortable discussing all aspects and features of Azure and Office365.
While you will do mostly development work, you will also have the ability to create technical documentation for projects including design, diagrams, and presentations as agreed with the leadership team and other client Architects. This will include documentation of the product, environment and deployment for our support and future implementations teams.
This is a great opportunity to become a key technical team member and grow as part of Our client team!
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
Work well as part of a cohesive global team
- Energetic and motivated to learn new concepts
- Strong communication skills
- 3+ years of experience with Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Development
- 1+ years of experience with Power App development both model-driven and canvas apps
- Power BI report development experience
- Automating business processes with Microsoft Flow
- Ability to create custom connectors for Microsoft Flow
- Customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems with PowerApps
- Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods
- Installing and configuring data gateways
- Experience developing solutions that span multiple Office365 services
- Experience with API or rest services integrations
- Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources
- Developing Azure logic apps and functions
- Strong skills in Office365 related technologies (SharePoint, Teams, Yammer, etc.)
- Proficient creating PowerShell scripts
- Proven track record in adaptability, teamwork, problem solving, results orientation
- Must be able to independently handle complex problems
If you find this opportunity interesting, connect here via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/talentuchsourcing/