AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics CRM > Dynamics CRM: Blogs
NAV
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 27.11.2014, 17:47   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,459 / 846 (79) +++++++
Being a Word user from way back 1987 I felt immediately at home when the NAV Core Team did present us MVPs already months ago the Document Reporting feature. I think it's really a great feature. Indeed it has it's restrictions, but it's so easy to use, which is exactly the reason why it has landed in the product. Given a useful dataset definition you will have in no time created the layout. However you might run into the following as I did.

Preparing for a training on the new Document Reporting feature in NAV 2015 I was playing around with various layouts. Pimping built-in ones, using some templates from Office.com and starting from scratch. A couple of times I ran into the issue that the repeater placed on the detail lines of my layout did not show data.

And clearly I had placed a repeater on the table row following the header row of the details:

So why is the Repeater in my WORD Layout not Showing Data? To be honest I do not know. Even Reporting Torben could not tell me exactly. Nevertheless I found out how to fix it or prevent it from happening.

Make sure when inserting the repeater to have a table row above and below it (see the orange colored rows below):

Design

Print

Now it works and just remove the (orange colored) empty rows.

Читать дальше

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск
Опции просмотра