AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics NAV > NAV: Blogs
NAV
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 15.08.2019, 20:12   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,459 / 846 (79) +++++++
mark_brummel: Episode 2 – BC-Fall Release Wave II | Checking Your Extension
Источник: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/mark_...your-extension
==============

Before we dive into the list of (breaking) changes that I’ve discovered so far, I will first explain how to check your extension against the preview of the fall release. This is mostly interesting for those who are on AppSource or partners who have refactored their IP into On Prem extensions. I’m going to assume all of them have access to the Ready to Go program. If not, send me a message and I’ll help you onboard. In another episode we’ll dive deeper into making your own Base App run...(read more)

Источник: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/mark_...your-extension