AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics NAV > NAV: Blogs
NAV
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 05.03.2020, 12:11   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,475 / 846 (79) +++++++
waldo: Searching the unsearchable
Источник: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/waldo...e-unsearchable
==============

Youprobably know about the twitter hashtag “bcalhelp”.. A way for you to ask help on twitter about anything AL for MicrosoftDynamics 365 Business Central.

Well – yesterday, it made me smile … there was someone that was trying to find something on Vjeko’s blog.  Pretty clever to use the bcalhelp for it :-), because he immediately got response.  Here is the twitter thread (if you can call a question/answer a thread ;-)):
There is no search button indeed. Try with /s?=[criteria] ending, like this:https://t.co/OvDpITUHsW

— Marton Sagi (@sagimarton) March 4, 2020
You see that “trickynamics” got immediate response from “Marton Sagi” .. And if you don’t know Marton Sagi – then you probably realize that you actually do, because it’s the guy behind the AL Object Designer – one you should add to your VSCode Extensions ;-).

Anyway –not being able to search Vjeko’s blog is something that needs to be fixed. It’s unthinkable. So I decided to contribute to that – and Iwould encourage all the social-engaged people in the community to blog or sharethis one on all levels ;-).

Howto search Vjeko’s Blog:

Well, it’s a wordpress blog, and every wordpress blog can be searched by adding “/?s=querystring“.  Just try to search my blog on the top right, and see what URL you get.  A similar thing you can do with vjeko’s blog.

So, a fewexamples:
You getthe picture

Howcome the search is removed? Doesn’tVjeko want us to search his blog anymore?

Well, I talked to him, and he is actually in the process of moving his blog to his own server – and moving a wordpress apparently comes with some challenges .. so let’s give him some time, I guess ;-).

Disclaimer

Yes, with all the heavy content out there, I thought it was time for a lightweight article – which is mainly meant as a joke to put a smile on some faces ;-). Enjoy…

Источник: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/waldo...e-unsearchable