AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics NAV > NAV: Blogs
NAV
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 02.12.2017, 13:12   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,459 / 846 (79) +++++++
saurav-nav: Install - Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018.
Источник: http://saurav-nav.blogspot.com/2017/...-nav-2018.html
==============

Hi Readers,

Just to remind everyone - I will be out until 31-Dec-2017 and will be very busy with my marriage functions. I will reply to all questions/queries and all articles related to NAV 2018 will be in January 2018 onwards.

In this article just screenshots of Installation that I just completed on NAV 2018 on Windows 10 Enterprise.

Let's Start!

** Remember the installer may restart the computer during installation due to the installation of pre-requisite "Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7". If system restarts then just select Repair installation.
Refer System Requirement on MSDN.

1. Run Windows Update on your computer.

2. Rename the DVD to a simple Name which is not long and keep it in Root. I call it NAV2018 as below. (to keep file name shorter during installation).

3. Run Setup as administrator.

4. In the installer screen, select Next to start and accept the agreement to start the installation.

5. Choose an installation type, I would always like to select the component that I will require to install. If you are not sure then install the demo.

6. Select the component that you need I choose the developer to customize it and select components that I need.

7. Specify the values for parameters like ports, servers and firewall options for your installation.

8. If everything goes well installation will complete on time and system will prompt will confirmation as below.

9. Following components were installed for me based on my selection.

Hope article helps you and you are all set with NAV 2018.
Regards,
Saurav Dhyani
saurav-nav.blogspot.in

Источник: http://saurav-nav.blogspot.com/2017/...-nav-2018.html