AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics NAV > NAV: Blogs
NAV
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 18.10.2019, 01:15   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,459 / 846 (79) +++++++
mark_brummel: Business Central & Nintendo
Источник: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/mark_...ntral-nintendo
==============

WARNING!! Personal opinion here! Inspiration to write down idea’s are everywhere. Next week my youngest son has his birthday and we went out this evening with the train to the big city of Deventer to buy him (us) a Nintendo Switch. I’ve been loyal to Nintendo since the 1980ies and bought many of their consoles. I’m also loyal to Mario and have most of the games. When the Nintendo WII came out there was the option of buying NES games for 5 dollar and I bought Mario I and III. Again...(read more)

Источник: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/mark_...ntral-nintendo