AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Рынок > Рынок труда Microsoft Dynamics
NAV
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 29.09.2006, 18:10   #1  
denm
Columbus IT
Columbus IT

126 / 51 (2) ++++
! Offshore Development Centre (Columbus International) is looking for Axapta developers
Offshore Development Centre (ODC) of Columbus IT International recommences the recruitment due to the extension of operations, customer base and number of projects and invites good Axapta developers with good/fluent English.

Position: Developer of Offshore Development Centre

Candidate’s requirements (mandatory):
- Higher education (Programming, Applied math – is preferred);
- ERP (Axapta) implementation/development experience (from 1 year);
- Strong knowledge of OOP theory;
- Good knowledge of DBMS (Oracle, SQL);
- Good English (from intermediate, good oral and writing skills are required);
- Team working experience and skills;
- Experience and knowledge of development tools using, and understanding of what they are and why they are;
- Readiness for business-trips to EU/USA;
- Appropriate commitment, attitude and willing to keep customers as satisfied as it possible!

Optional requirements (influencing the compensation):
- Knowledge and/or acquaintance with development methodology (MSF, RUP, Diamond etc.);
- Experience and/or skills of data/applications migration;
- Experience and/or skills of performance optimization;
- Experience and/or skills of interfaces between systems;
- Language skills different from English (German, French, Spanish).

Responsibilities and duties:
- Development of modifications according to the functional specifications;
- Performing of internal smoke testing of developed modifications;
- Development of technical descriptions for modifications;
- Following determined rules and procedures of ODC.
- Business-trips to customer site in EU/USA.

Conditions:
- Employment according to the LC of RF;
- Fix salary depending on evaluation;
- Hourly and quarterly bonuses;
- Medical insurance;
- Compensation of mobile phone during business trips and locally if there is business need;
- Coaching, learning, special trainings;
- Possibility of getting the experience and knowledge in number of products and technologies;
- Number of social activities, good fellows and co-workers.

Please send your CV’s in English by the e-mail hr@columbus.ru along with accompanying letter.

If you are interested but need something to be clarified feel free to contact Director of ODC Denis Makolin by the e-mail denm@ru.columbusit.com.

ODC Reference:

Offshore Development Centre has been established by Columbus Headquarters in August 2005 in order to provide Columbus group with highly experienced resources for development in Axapta. The division was established on the basis of Columbus Russia, as it has very experienced developers historically. Therefore first employees of ODC were former senior developers of Columbus Russia. Since that time ODC developers has participated in number of onsite and offshore projects along with the offices of Columbus in Austria, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, UK, France, Poland, Estonia and Latvia. These projects were performed as from Russia as well as at the customer site in Europe. Also ODC developers has been introduced to solutions of To-Increase, and participated in their vertical solutions development. In the beginning of 2006 the product line of ODC was extended with the Navision, MS CRM and SharePoint portal. Developers of ODC were involved in the TAP of MS and successfully participated in first Dynamics AX 4.0 implementation, performed in Columbus group. Being on the cutting edge of Columbus innovations, ODC acquainted with number of tools, procedures and ideas of the Columbus affiliates. Since the establishing ODC has got the success story and experience, which allowed ODC to improve internal Columbus implementation methodology (Diamond) in order to make it appropriate for offshore (offsite) projects.
So, at the moment ODC is looking for new colleagues, willing to go ahead and get new opportunities as regard to the professional as well as personal growth.

Последний раз редактировалось denm; 11.10.2006 в 16:52.
Старый 10.10.2006, 09:49   #2  
denm
Columbus IT
Columbus IT

126 / 51 (2) ++++
Common guys!

I can't beleive there are no good AX developers with "intermediate" English left in Russia&Unkraine and Belarus.:-)

As I've mentioned in the advertisement above - if something makes you doubt, ask the questions.

BTW, we're looking for enough experienced developers as well. You can try to apply and get the position of Senior Developer in ODC.

Good luck!

Best regards,
Denis Makolin
Старый 10.10.2006, 10:03   #3  
Sada
Программатор

1,450 / 153 (8) ++++++
Цитата:
Сообщение от denm Посмотреть сообщение
I can't beleive there are no good AX developers with "intermediate" English left in Russia&Unkraine and Belarus.:-)
Старый 10.10.2006, 10:41   #4  
kashperuk
Участник
MCBMSS
Соотечественники
Сотрудники Microsoft Dynamics
Лучший по профессии 2017
Лучший по профессии 2015
Лучший по профессии 2014
Лучший по профессии 2011
Лучший по профессии 2009

4,361 / 2084 (78) +++++++++
Цитата:
Common guys!
There are quite a few!
But why did you mention Ukraine and Belarus?
As far as I can see, the location is Moscow.

Are you implying your company would help me move to Moscow?

Thanks
Старый 10.10.2006, 11:21   #5  
denm
Columbus IT
Columbus IT

126 / 51 (2) ++++
Цитата:
Сообщение от kashperuk Посмотреть сообщение
There are quite a few!
But why did you mention Ukraine and Belarus?
As far as I can see, the location is Moscow.

Are you implying your company would help me move to Moscow?

Thanks
I'm not implying. I'm strictly saying that we're looking for developers from Russia, Ukraine and Belarus.
If you are interested in this position and the only thing boring you is that you will have to move to Moscow - you can just send your CV along with accompanying letter to me or to Daria Solovieva.
We will consider them and I don't see any restrictions to propose you conditions, which will convince you to become ODC developer, if we are interested in you as well.

Best regards,
Denis Makolin
Старый 11.10.2006, 15:19   #6  
abv2703
Участник

92 / 22 (1) +++
May be they don't like to write CV?
Старый 24.10.2006, 15:27   #7  
denm
Columbus IT
Columbus IT

126 / 51 (2) ++++
We're still looking for good developers with English.
Старый 17.11.2006, 19:11   #8  
Andrew K.
Участник

29 / 12 (1) ++
Hello Denis,

Do you think dev. experience of 1 year is enough for EU / US markets? What's the real position of such a developer in ODC? Are you sure that a developer of 1+ is able to handle all incoming requests alone without supervising and controlling?

Thanks and BR, Andrew
За это сообщение автора поблагодарили: Lemming (1).
Старый 20.11.2006, 14:37   #9  
denm
Columbus IT
Columbus IT

126 / 51 (2) ++++
Цитата:
Сообщение от Andrew K. Посмотреть сообщение
Hello Denis,

Do you think dev. experience of 1 year is enough for EU / US markets? What's the real position of such a developer in ODC? Are you sure that a developer of 1+ is able to handle all incoming requests alone without supervising and controlling?

Thanks and BR, Andrew
Andrew,

I suppose that it should be enough to have at least 1 year of experience to work along with team of high-professionals and to grow fast in this team. I mean of course developer with such experience (1-1,5 year) is not enough to work directly with the customers from EU/US yet. But as you probably know we have own implementation methodology called Diamond in Columbus. According to this methodology we have several project roles like Developer, Senior Developer, Solution Architect. So, developer with the experience near 1 year or so is supposed to get acquainted with this methodology during 1-3 months. This helps to become familiar with international standards of our group. Also we have a strong institute of coaching in our Company, i.e. developer will be leaded by Senior Developer as regard to the project activities and to the self-development as well.

Regarding the positioning of such developer - there is BSC implemented in our Company. So, developer will be estimated and positioned to the grade according to his skills and experience. During the work - developer is growing regard to the grades, and accordingly grows his compensation.

Hope I've given you quite satisfying answer.

If you have any other questions or need something to be clarified additionally - feel free to ask me here or by e-mail.

BR,
Denis
Старый 11.12.2006, 10:03   #10  
denm
Columbus IT
Columbus IT

126 / 51 (2) ++++
Good morning!

We're still looking for good developers with intermediate English!:-)

Have a nice working week!
Старый 09.01.2007, 11:49   #11  
denm
Columbus IT
Columbus IT

126 / 51 (2) ++++
Hey everybody!

Firstly, on behalf of ODC and personally I would like to congratulate all of you with the New Year!
May this year bring you all the best and keep your health and increase your wealth!

BTW, begining of the year is a good time to change something in you and in your life, so it could bring you some fun and wealth to be a member of international team!
So we're waiting for you and your CVs guys!

Sincerely,
Denis
Старый 11.01.2007, 18:07   #12  
denm
Columbus IT
Columbus IT

126 / 51 (2) ++++
BTW, I would like to note additionally that ODC is working with a number of different products such as:
- Dynamics AX (including AX 4.0)
- Dynamics Nav (including Nav 4.0)
- SharePoint Portal 2007
- MS CRM 3.0
And as I wrote in the adv. above we’ve started to work with Ax 4.0 already in Dec’05.
And at the moment we’re going to participate in several projects on Ax 4.0 with our EU and US offices.

So, if you like to be first and meet the newest products – this is the place you should be!
And I suppose that it’s never late to get in train… especially if it follows the right way!
And I’m still open for your questions!

Sincerely,
Denis Makolin
Старый 11.01.2007, 19:17   #13  
Link
Британский учённый
Соотечественники

568 / 513 (19) +++++++
Записей в блоге: 9
Thank Denis!
This sounds good Could you please be so kind, and write a bit about the projects that you have in Ax 4?
Старый 12.01.2007, 09:59   #14  
denm
Columbus IT
Columbus IT

126 / 51 (2) ++++
Цитата:
Сообщение от Link Посмотреть сообщение
Thank Denis!
This sounds good Could you please be so kind, and write a bit about the projects that you have in Ax 4?
Thanks for the question.

If briefly - we've participated in the project regarding implementation of internal TMS in our headquarter. This system was already developed on Ax 3.0 and had web-interface (on EP). Implementation of this system took approx 3,5 thousands of hours.

What we've had to do are:
1. Transfer application from 3.0 till 4.0
2. Apply the new best practice
3. Setup SharePoint portal for Web access
I suppose you can imagine that it wasn't an easy walk to perform these activities. But it was really interesting to work with the new system (when the project kicked off - there was only 1st drop of Ax).

This project continued from Dec'05 till May'06 and at the moment we provide support of the system.

Hope this brief answer is quite satisfying

If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact with me by e-mail.

Sincerely,
Denis Makolin

Последний раз редактировалось denm; 12.01.2007 в 10:01.
Старый 12.01.2007, 11:05   #15  
oip
Axapta
Лучший по профессии 2014

2,564 / 1416 (53) ++++++++
Записей в блоге: 1
Denis, using english language on this forum is a kind of test for candidates, isn't it? Which language (English or Russian) do you use in your company during communication with colleagues from Russia via e-mail? And if "off-line"? It is very interesting for me. Thank you!
Старый 12.01.2007, 11:32   #16  
denm
Columbus IT
Columbus IT

126 / 51 (2) ++++
Цитата:
Сообщение от oip Посмотреть сообщение
Denis, using english language on this forum is a kind of test for candidates, isn't it? Which language (English or Russian) do you use in your company during communication with colleagues from Russia via e-mail? And if "off-line"? It is very interesting for me. Thank you!
Yes, Oleg, you're absulutely right. This is kind of testing. The main problem is that candidate can be not so great and experienced in development - we can fix this, but I suppose you agree that it's extremely hard to develop English skills, if the person hasn't appropriate basis.

Reg. e-mails - we're trying to use English in internal e-mails between members of ODC team. Of course we use Russian when communicating with our colleagues from Russia. And in personal communications.
But it would be hard to communicate with our colleagues from abroad, if we don't use English.

BTW, I would like to say that for Example for Danish, or Norwegian people - English is a secong native language (you can talk to people at street, and they won't be surprized). The same situation in the Netherlands. So, I wouldn't be so sure that only UK or US are the countries, where are the native speakers.
Старый 12.01.2007, 11:39   #17  
oip
Axapta
Лучший по профессии 2014

2,564 / 1416 (53) ++++++++
Записей в блоге: 1
Sounds tempting. Thank you for the answer.
Старый 12.01.2007, 12:03   #18  
Link
Британский учённый
Соотечественники

568 / 513 (19) +++++++
Записей в блоге: 9
Цитата:
Thanks for the question.
Hope this brief answer is quite satisfying
Thanks Denis. Yes, your message satisfies my curiosity .

Последний раз редактировалось Link; 15.01.2007 в 19:14.
За это сообщение автора поблагодарили: ziva (1).
Старый 12.01.2007, 14:15   #19  
ice
Участник
Лучший по профессии 2014

1,689 / 405 (17) +++++++
Цитата:
Сообщение от Link Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks Denis. Yes, your massage satisfies my curiosity .
За это сообщение автора поблагодарили: Recoilme (3), denm (-1).
Старый 15.01.2007, 17:27   #20  
Andrew K.
Участник

29 / 12 (1) ++
Цитата:

If briefly - we've participated in the project regarding implementation of internal TMS in our headquarter. This system was already developed on Ax 3.0 and had web-interface (on EP). Implementation of this system took approx 3,5 thousands of hours.
Denis, does this fugure mean your team had no workload for end-customer projects that time? How big is your team (approx. ) ? 3.500 hours sonds like a huge project in Axa. It's funny CIAS invests so big efforts into internal development on 'old' 3.0 platform announcing that "Columbus IT has big experience in Axapta 4.0 and access to the application since 2005" or something like that.