AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics CRM > Dynamics CRM: Blogs
NAV
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 11.01.2015, 19:43   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,475 / 846 (79) +++++++
Maybe you remember Marks book “Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 Application Design”. Well, this book has the same base but it is updated to NAV 2013 R2 (and not just NAV 2013 like the name of the book implies).

This book is for everyone who develops (including analysts, project leaders, testers, …) in NAV. It gives an overview with some examples of all modules in NAV and also some development to add functionality.

Even after working more than 10 years with NAV and reading the previous book, I am still surprised Mark is able to show so clearly how easy it is to add functionality in NAV … And to do it in a correct way!

So why buying this book if you already have the MS NAV 2009 Application Design?
  • More Partner Ready Software and NAV Design Patterns in it (after all they didn’t exist in 2010 when Mark wrote the MS NAV 2009 Application Design).
  • I have to admit that there is a lot of things the same as in the old book but when I put the books together to have an idea of the differences, I found the MS NAV 2009 Application Design book just plain old. The MS NAV 2013 Application Design is NEW!
  • A lot of changes in chapter 9 Interfacing. When I confronted the 2 books, I was surprised to see how much extra possibilities NAV has for interfacing (even if I already used most of them).
Here is a link to the book : Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 Application Design

Читать дальше

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск
Опции просмотра