Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 15.01.2007, 17:40   #11  
denm
Columbus IT
Columbus IT

126 / 51 (2) ++++
Цитата:
Сообщение от Andrew K. Посмотреть сообщение
Denis, does this fugure mean your team had no workload for end-customer projects that time? How big is your team (approx. ) ? 3.500 hours sonds like a huge project in Axa. It's funny CIAS invests so big efforts into internal development on 'old' 3.0 platform announcing that "Columbus IT has big experience in Axapta 4.0 and access to the application since 2005" or something like that.
Thanks for a good question.
I would like to use this opportunity to give some additional clarifications:
1. ODC is not working with end-customers at all. Our customers are affiliates of CIT, i.e. offices in different countries. And they sell our services to their end-customers.

2. Our team is not so big But all our developers are really experienced guys.

3. I've meant that the previous system we transferred to 4.0 was developed during several years (the development was started on 2.5 and then continued on 3.0) and there were paid a lot of hours for the development. I suppose you should understand that transferring of application, which was developed for so long time is taking a lot of efforts. But we did it and it was done appropriately.